Monday, March 17, 2014

10,000 Hours - Music

I'm at a standstill. Rocksmith is fun but not successful at really teaching me much right now, or at least that's how it feels. The activities I'm doing on my keyboard are teaching me where each note is and what it sounds like but without some kind of primer I'm not actually learning how to play or read music.

I have to practice more but things keep getting in the way.

I still pick up the guitar every day and play the keyboard too. I just feel as though I've come to some kind of plateau. I'll keep going and push myself through it but right now I'm just feeling like it's all a little pointless.

I know that's just my brain and has no actual basis in reality but my brain is powerful.

I'll keep pushing myself. Once I get to the next level I'll look back at this and laugh.

Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment