Sunday, October 27, 2013

A New Direction

I've decided that my life is rockingly awesome and that instead of only using this when I go somewhere special, this blog title adequately describes my and my family's life. As such, I am turning this into my daily blog, for when what I have to say doesn't fit anywhere else. I'm sure there will be some cross-over between here and other places since those other blogs are part of my life but there's been plenty I want to say and I've had almost nowhere to say it.

Now I have somewhere!

I'm not going to shill out this blog; I'm going to let people come upon it on their own if they want to. I'm writing for me, not for other people, and I think that that's probably for the best. That way I can share all sorts of things and not feel like I have to spin it for anyone's enjoyment; I can write it exactly how I want to write it, say what I want to say, and damn the torpedoes. Erm. Consequences.

See? Like that. That was hilarious to me. If it wasn't to you then I don't care because I don't believe you're reading this.

The great Trash Heap has spoken. Nyah!

Here's a cat. Because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment