Monday, April 14, 2014

10,000 Hours - Music

It's been a while since I've really had anything to say here. I've been dealing with hernia pain, which was just operated on, and Diverticulitis pain that has finally gone away. It's been tough to care about practicing when I've been in pain but I've at least kept up with the guitar a little bit.

I've discovered how to download fresh content for Rocksmith 2014, which is cool; all sorts of songs made by the community to share with everyone else. Some of them suck (I'm looking at you, very-poorly-done version of "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz) and some are amazing (thank you very much "Simple Man" for making my day).

I'm still having fun with it. It's just hard to come up with anything to say about it since it's more of the same. "Still practicing, seeing results that are unquantifiable in any real way."

Laura says she can tell I'm getting better, at least, so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment